Terms and Conditions
Terms of Site
Welcome to staging.thequestinitiative.com (“Site“). This Site has been developed for use in connection with The QUEST Initiative observational study into the quality of life of patients accessing medicinal cannabis (“the Study”) being conducted by researchers at The University of Sydney. The Site is owned and will be operated by Little Green Pharma Ltd (ABN 44 615 586 215) (“LGP”) for the purposes of the Study.
For the purposes of these Terms, “Study Funder” means LGP and “Study Contractors” means Oxford Compounding Pty Ltd (ACN 610 162 626), Can view Pty Ltd ACN 639 650 927 and CDA Health Pty Ltd 632 054 230 and any other third party that LGP may appoint or engage to provide pharmaceutical distribution and/or pharmacist consulting services in connection with the Study(“Distributors”) as well as Carbon Group ACN 168 673 569 and any other third party that LGP may appoint or engage to provide payment services in connection with the Study (“Accountant”).
These Terms and Your Use of the Site
Site Access and Use
All information, brand names, logos, text, material, graphics and software on the Site (“Content“) are protected by copyright and in some cases, trademark laws. The brand names, logos and related taglines appearing on this website, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of LGP or other Study Funder or Study Contractors. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited.
Apart from any use permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) you must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute this Content in any way except as expressly provided for on the Site or expressly authorised in writing by LGP. The material covered by this prohibition includes, without limitation, any text, graphics, logos, photographs, audio or video material available on the Site.
The Site contains links to other websites outside the Site for your information and convenience. LGP makes no warranty or representation as to the functionality of these links, the security of those sites or the reliability or accuracy of the information contained on these sites. You access any such website entirely at your own risk.
LGP and their employees, contractors and agents (“Representatives”) involved in creating, producing or delivering this Site will not be liable to you or any other person for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive loss, injury or damages arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this Site, or any errors or omissions by such persons.
This site has been produced by LGP to provide information within Australia only. The information on this site is not medical advice and must not be relied upon by individuals or for any specific purpose. Any medical questions should be referred to a health care professional.
As a healthcare professional, you may from time to time engage a Study Funder, a Study Contractor or their Representatives to provide advice on, or to facilitate or assist you to prepare, regulatory documentation, including in connection with the regulatory approval of prescriptions for cannabis products in connection with the Study (“Services”). If you engage a Study Funder, a Study Contractor or their Representatives (the “Released Parties”) to provide such Services, you acknowledge and agree:
- that the Released Parties provide such Services on an ‘all care, no responsibility’ basis; that you rely on such Services solely at your own risk; and that you agree to take final responsibility for (a) reviewing and satisfying yourself that the content of the regulatory documentation is comprehensive, true, accurate and correct, and (b) signing off and submitting such regulatory documentation to regulators;
- any information or advice provided to you by the Released Parties is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice or professional legal advice or guidance on legal or regulatory issues;
- the Released Parties, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to warranties regarding merchantability, non-infringement of third-party rights, and fitness for a particular purpose; and
- you release, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties against any claim or demand whatsoever in connection with any claim, loss, cost, liability or expense suffered or incurred by you in connection with the provision of the Services (or failure to provide the Services), including in connection with the preparation or submission of any regulatory documentation
In addition, you agree that by enrolling as a healthcare practitioner on the QUEST Initiative Recruitment Site that you request product information in relation to the medicinal cannabis products included within the Study.
Public Areas and Social Media Platforms
To the extent this Site contains functionality (including blogs, message boards, postings, or user reviews etc.) that allows users to upload content to the Site (collectively “Public Areas”) or to the extent users may upload Content on social media platforms and branded hashtags (including, without limitation Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, YouTube, Instagram, and Pinterest, collectively “Social Media Platforms”) then the following terms apply.
If you make any such submission you agree that you will not send or transmit to the Study Funder or Study Contractors by email, (including through the email addresses listed on the “Contact Us” page or provided on your billing invoice) any communication or content that infringes or violates any rights of any person. If you submit any business information, idea, concept or invention to any Study Funder or Study Contractors by email, you agree such submission is non-confidential for all purposes.
If you make any submission to a Public Area or a Social Media Platform or if you submit any business information, idea, concept or invention to a Study Funderor Study Contractors by email, you automatically grant-or warrant that the owner of such content or intellectual property has expressly granted LGP a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication or content in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed.
You agree to only post or upload media (like photos, videos or audio) on the Site or a Social Media Platform that you have taken yourself or that you have all rights to transmit and license and which do not violate trademark, copyright, privacy or any other rights of any other person. Photos or videos of celebrities and cartoon or comic images are usually copyrighted by the owner.
To protect your privacy, you agree that you will not submit any media that contains personal information (like name, phone number, email address or web site URL) of you or of anyone else. Uploading media like images or video of other people without their permission is strictly prohibited.
By uploading any media on the Site or a Social Media Platform, you warrant that you have permission from all persons appearing in your media for you to make this contribution and grant rights described herein. Never post a picture or video of or with someone else unless you have their explicit permission.
You agree that you will not upload any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or this Site.
Site Security and Access
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security measures on the Site, including, without limitation:
- using a false password or one belonging to another user or accessing data not intended for the user or logging into a server or account which such user is not authorized to access;
- disclosing a password or permitting a third party to use a password or failing to notify us if a password is compromised; or
- sending unsolicited e-mail or commercial electronic messages, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
If you have any questions, please contact our head office at:
Little Green Pharma
PO Box 690
West Perth, WA 6872
Ph: (08) 6280 0050